“Investing” – a word that is closely associated with “property”, “share trading”, “bitcoin”, “assets”, “liabilities” etc. Nathan Birch (CEO of Binvested and a property investing entrepreneur with over 200 properties) and I speak about how investing is done in the 21st century. Nathan shares about his humble beginnings – starting out as a 19-year-old and how he became one of the leading property investors in Australia, alongside the valuable learnings gathered throughout his journey. Nathan outlines the basic principles of wealth and investing as well as how it applies to the 21st century, in comparison to the past. He outlines how these skills can be learned and what the required foundations are for designing an investment strategy in the 21st century. Alongside empowering advice for aspiring investors (students) as well as teachers in schools to harness these skills as a part of 21st century education. Tune in for the fundamentals of 21st century investing.
Nathan Birch is arguably one of the most successful property investors in the country. At the wholesome age of 35, Nathan has over 200 properties in his portfolio worth over $50 million which produces over $500k annually in passive income. Nathan lives life on his terms and is more worried about his portfolio and his clients’ success than he is about a shirt or suit for work. He’s well known for his signature thongs, jeans and white t-shirt no matter what the occasion.
Nathan is the Founder & CEO of B Invested, which he started over a decade ago to help current and aspiring property investors to live life on their own terms by using his property investment strategies. He does this through his exclusive Buyers Agency, Mortgage Broker, Asset Management Firm and other subsidiary companies.
- S04 : Ep. 18 : Design Thinking in the Future of Work & Education featuring Ariel Raz
- S04 : Ep. 17 : Drones Technology with a purpose and how it relates to Education featuring Rob Sutton
- S04 : Ep. 16 : The Latest Innovations in Laser Technology and its Importance to 21st Century Education with Simon Moore
- S04 : Ep. 15 : Industrial Design – One of the most integrated and versatile design careers with Tim Williams and Andrew Peterson
- S04 : Ep. 14 : Science + Design + Technology + Manufacturing = 21st Century Orthotics Industry with Dean Hartley
- S04 : Ep. 13 : Dam Engineering & Safety across Four Continents and Eight Countries with Dr Gamini Adikari
- S04 : Ep. 12 : Renewable energies – the future of the energy sector with Vivienne Roberts
- S04 : Ep. 11 : Bespoke steel fabrication and advanced visualisation technologies with Dr. Vitor Bottazzi