"A simple & actionable guide for a fulfilling life."This is not your typical self-help book.
In a society characterised by information-overload, Rashan has crafted an essential guidebook covering the foundational elements a young person needs to lead a fulfilling life.
This simple to read and actionable guide will undoubtedly help many and have lasting impact!Shadé ZahraiDirector Influenceo Global, Personal Mastery Expert & Best-selling Author
"This is a powerful book dedicated to people who are seeking their own authentic success."The success game has completely changed, success in a 2021 world is less about money more about impact. Inspired success covers the fundamentals of new world success and is a vital tool in determining how you see your success.
Rashan is a master at breaking down holistically how to create abundance in your life. I recommend this book for anyone wanting to change the world with their ideas.Michael LaneManaging Director of Success Resources Australia
- "A great road map to navigate the complexity of our new reality."Considering that the average millennial will have over 12 jobs in their lifetime, the traditional linear career path is no longer a reality. It is therefore essential for graduates to be adaptable, resilient and grounded in their values and self-concept. “Inspired Success: Designing your own Success” is a very practical and considered book on how one might manage themselves in preparation for the volatile economic conditions that have defined the current state of employability in Australia and across the globe. In this book many known self-management techniques are discussed in a way that makes them accessible to a core audience of primarily recent graduates and those in their final year of tertiary studies. In this way the author has attempted to give the graduate facing such unpresented uncertainty with a practical ‘road-map’ covering such ground as ‘self-awareness, motivation and values.’ This road map can effectively assist students and grads with building key ‘soft skills’ that will enable them to thrive in their post-university career paths.Lisa ScharounHead of School - QUT School of Design, Academic, Design Researcher & Visual Designer
- "An evocative, powerful read - essential for any young person trying to navigate their own way successfully through life."An evocative, powerful read - essential for any young person trying to navigate their own way successfully through life. Rashan has a unique ability to guide his readers through a journey, to empower them to take the driving seat of their own life. Highly recommend every school leaver and 20 something person read this!Anna BallDirector of Dot & Quil, Mother and Loving Wife
- "Inspired Success is your one-stop-read to truly defining success for yourself."From goal setting to mental health to creating a successful mindset, Inspired Success is your one-stop-read to truly defining success for yourself. Rashan is not only an experienced being, but an impeccable writer who has been able to lay out the steps of finding success in a simple, easy to read book that captures your mind from the first page all the way to the last. This book is highly recommended for anyone, of any age group, looking to challenge themselves and take action to create a more meaningful, fruitful life.Shiv RadAuthor of “The Regular Effect”
- "Inspired Success is a powerful book teaching resilience, how to face obstacles and change management."Rashan Senanayake takes us on a remarkable journey through the minds of successful individuals. Inspired Success is a powerful book teaching resilience, how to face obstacles and change management. Anyone who wants to re - engineer their minds and shift it to the next level should read this book.Megha WijewardaneOnly Junior NASA Ambassador – Australia’s youngest NASA ambassador in the world
- "Inspired Success is 'inspiring'."Inspired Success is ‘inspiring’. Rashan has been able to capture the framework for future success in a way that is easy to read and easy to implement, that captivates readers of all ages as they chart their pathway in an increasingly changing and innovative world. The book is rich with experience and guidance to enable the reader to design their own success, and work toward achieving it. This book is highly recommended for students through to people in their 20’s who want to be able to navigate their own journey to find the success that is right for them.Russell LidgardHead of Department – 21st Century Learning, Father and Design Thinker
- "A go-to guide to design a successful life - no matter what success means to you."Inspired Success is an informative, inspiring and motivational reading that leads any reader to take action in living all aspects of a well-designed life. Rashan was able to condense the best topics of personal development and well-being in one place, making it easy for everyone to digest the ideas and implement them. As a mum to two kids, I’m grateful for having this book available. I recommend it to all teenagers and young adults who want to live in integrity and are experiencing a transition phase in their lives, where choices and decisions need to be made.Helena MiceliMum, Life Design Mentor, Holistic Counsellor & Meditation Therapist
- "Your road map to living an inspired and goal-driven life starts right here."It's like having a mentor in your pocket - an essential guide on living an inspired life for every human, regardless of age, living in this fast-paced and competitive modern world. Rashan shares practical and relatable advice and easy tools to help navigate and find your why and achieve success. If you are just starting out on this journey, this is a great starting guide - to put simply, a road map!Winnie NguyenEmerging Public Health leader, Circular Economy Activator, Curator - Global Shapers Gold Coast
- "Totally indispensable for anyone leaving high school. Rashan has architected a road map to success, just add inspiration and action."With Inspired Success Rashan has done what you would expect from an A+ student... overdelivered. In his masterpiece you will find everything you need to architect an amazing life from someone I truly admire. Unsure of what you are missing in your diet? It's covered. Wondering how and why your life goals are leaving you flat footed and uninspired? Solved. But, reader beware - there is work to be done. Lucky for you, you have Rashan expertly guiding you through exercises designed to guarantee your success.Dan JeffsExercise Physiologist , Founder of MyIdealHealth
- "An equally motivational and practical guide to defining and achieving your own success"They say it takes years to become an overnight success. “Inspired Success” offers you the concepts, frameworks, practical advice you need in order to design your own ‘definition’ of success - and the life of your dreams. It is less like a book and more like an in-depth personal development bootcamp with yourself (which would normally cost you many thousands of dollars). It touches upon all of life’s important aspects, from nutrition, emotional intelligence, exercise, to stress management and spirituality, complete with further reading and actionables after each chapter. Inspired Success is highly recommended for any young person who wants to be happy and successful, forge their own path in the world and make a differenceLavinia IosubManaging Partner - Livit International, Founder - Remote Skills Academy, Future of Work Enthusiast
- "A head-start to designing your success with Inspired Success."A brilliant and upbeat read, encapsulating a journey sprinkled with light-hearted anecdotes within reflective and powerfully evocative content on designing one’s success, especially for young people growing up in a highly dynamic and innovative environment. Rashan has used rich personal experiences to engage and inspire his audience. Highly recommended for all yearning to succeed.Sharon SinghInternational Educator (CS & IT); Head of eLearning & Innovation, Wife, Mother & Grandmother
- "Your guide to success."'Inspired Success' is a fantastic resource for those wishing to guide themselves from where they are to where they want to be. Rashan has managed to capture his personality and what he brings as an educational expert in Innovative Thinking practices and put it into a resource for all to access. If you find yourself at the beginning of your journey or you are already on your way, this book is a fantastic guide to help you along the way.Paul DoneleyHead of Technologies, Husband, Father, Coach.
"Designing Your Own Definition of Success gives you the clarity needed to define your success and develop a plan on how to get there."Without a clear plan for success that has a vision and measurable strategies, each day will be spent navigating life with blurred vision. Designing Your Own Definition of Success gives you the clarity needed to define your success and develop a plan on how to get there. Treat yourself to the time and space with this book as a companion in your journey to success.Brittany Lauga MPAssistant Education Minister
Mother and Loving Wife