FRONTIER PROJECTS INC. is a community of volunteers, registered as an Australian- based DRG charity that seeks to meet the needs and relieve the vulnerability to suffering, illness, poverty and helplessness of children and families in our nation and the nations of Haiti, New Britain, Thailand. We establish relationships with leaders or NGO's in nations with vulnerable communities and work together with them to bring lasting and sustainable change.
We work with and serve people without regard to faith, race, religion, gender, sex or socio-economic position.
The sponsored donation of $150 following each workshop delivery, gives a child education for a YEAR in a safe local school, clean drinking water, 2 hot meals a week + hot meal & gift for Christmas!
When IEA sponsors a student:
- Children are sponsored at their safe, community school on Bouvier Mountain
- They are fully educated by experienced and caring Haitian teachers
- Children drink clean water and are fed a hot meal 2 days a week
- Your Sponsorship funds are pooled and this ensures that Bouvier School continues
- Your child receives a Christmas meal and a simple gift from you
- You receive six-monthly updates on your child and FP news
- You can also communicate, write to them whenever you wish
- We receive six-monthly updates on your child and FP news and can be shared with you at your request