Yet another international episode, Lavinia Iosub (Managing Partner of Livit International) and I talk about one of the hottest topics of today (from Bali!) – The future of work and what it takes to succeed. Lavinia (being a future of work enthusiast), passionately shares her knowledge and expertise to questions such as – What does the future of work look like in the next 5, 10 and 20 years? How does industry 4.0 and 21st century learning skills play a role? What are the key skills essential to succeed in the future for current and future professionals? How can young professionals and students prepare for this? What and how does ‘holocracy’ be engaged in your workplace? What is the ‘laptop lifestyle’? What is more attractive to employers when recruiting new team members? We then follow on to discuss how does design thinking/creative problem solving play a role with the importance of collaboration, empathy and experimentation – this is just the tip of the iceberg! This episode is relevant for every professional out there, as well as for tertiary and secondary students, teachers and parents – this is it - an episode made for your success!
Lavinia Iosub is a future of work enthusiast and the Managing Partner at Livit International, a service provider and support ecosystem for start-ups. Together with a team of awesome individuals, Lavinia helps entrepreneurs and their teams accelerate their businesses by offering inspiring coworking & shared offices in Bali, business support and consultancy services internationally, as well as events tailored to their specific needs. She believes productivity, innovation, community, business success and adventure can (and should) go hand-in-hand.
She has worked, studied and lived in 8 countries on 4 continents, and has visited 35+ more. Before getting into the world of startups and coworking, she experimented with banking, NGOs, event management, and worked with a variety of globally renowned brands and their representatives (e.g. The Economist, Facebook, Microsoft) as well as celebrities (e.g. Milla Jovovich). She is a recovering perfectionist and a hopeless jazz fan. Lavinia is based in Bali for 2/3 of the year, and is location independent/ a digital nomad for the rest.
Disclaimer: Lavinia and Livit will not be liable in any dispute or lawsuit that may arise from the use of this podcast
- S04 : Ep. 6 : Food Manufacturing, Food Technology & Food Science, all on the same plate with FIAQ & Earlee Products
- S04 : Ep. 5 : 21st Century Engineering & Technologies Integration with Govinda Pandey
- S04 : Ep. 4 : Agriculture & Farming in the 21st Century with Rory Aronson
- S04 : Ep. 3 : Life Sciences & Bio Technologies in Advanced Manufacturing with Clare Blain
- S04 : Ep. 2 : Advanced Manufacturing Gateway to Industry Schools Program with Jules McMurtrie
- S04 : Ep. 1 : Advanced Manufacturing from the World Economic Forum with Francisco Betti
- S03 : Ep. 24 : The Importance of the United Nations SDGs in Education with Joel Lindsay
- S03 : Ep. 23 : Esports in 21st Century Education with Dan Martinez