In this episode we unlock the genius behind a forward thinking 21st Century Learning HOD with implementation techniques that are slightly unconventional, but the results are incredible! In an evolving education system, this is the way of the future - specially in the design industry.
Russell is the 21st Century Learning HOD at Kawana Waters State College. He is an experienced Teacher with a demonstrated history of working in the government administration and industry. Skilled in Coaching, Secondary Education, Classroom Management, Communication, and Lesson Planning. Strong education professional with a Graduate Diploma of Teaching focused in Secondary Education and Teaching from Central Queensland University.
- S04 : Ep. 4 : Agriculture & Farming in the 21st Century with Rory Aronson
- S04 : Ep. 3 : Life Sciences & Bio Technologies in Advanced Manufacturing with Clare Blain
- S04 : Ep. 2 : Advanced Manufacturing Gateway to Industry Schools Program with Jules McMurtrie
- S04 : Ep. 1 : Advanced Manufacturing from the World Economic Forum with Francisco Betti
- S03 : Ep. 24 : The Importance of the United Nations SDGs in Education with Joel Lindsay
- S03 : Ep. 23 : Esports in 21st Century Education with Dan Martinez
- S03 : Ep. 22 : Investing in the 21st Century with Nathan Birch
- S03 : Ep. 21 : The 5 Inner Critics and how these Design our life