In this episode we unlock the genius behind a forward thinking 21st Century Learning HOD with implementation techniques that are slightly unconventional, but the results are incredible! In an evolving education system, this is the way of the future - specially in the design industry.
Russell is the 21st Century Learning HOD at Kawana Waters State College. He is an experienced Teacher with a demonstrated history of working in the government administration and industry. Skilled in Coaching, Secondary Education, Classroom Management, Communication, and Lesson Planning. Strong education professional with a Graduate Diploma of Teaching focused in Secondary Education and Teaching from Central Queensland University.
- S04 : Ep. 23 : Concept to Construction: Design & Manufacturing Workflows Featuring Nathan Rice
- S04 : Ep. 22 : Augmented Reality X Design: How AR Can Transform The Way We Create & Design, Featuring Gwyllim Jahn
- S04 : Ep. 21 : Flying Cars : The Future is Here, Featuring Jacky Yang
- S04 : Ep. 20 : AI x Creativity – Measuring the Unmeasurable Featuring Paul Browning
- S04 : Ep. 19 : The Aerospace Sector – Design Thinking, Technologies and more… Featuring Karl Domjahn
- S04 : Ep. 18 : Design Thinking in the Future of Work & Education featuring Ariel Raz
- S04 : Ep. 17 : Drones Technology with a purpose and how it relates to Education featuring Rob Sutton
- S04 : Ep. 16 : The Latest Innovations in Laser Technology and its Importance to 21st Century Education with Simon Moore