In this episode we unlock the genius behind a forward thinking 21st Century Learning HOD with implementation techniques that are slightly unconventional, but the results are incredible! In an evolving education system, this is the way of the future - specially in the design industry.
Russell is the 21st Century Learning HOD at Kawana Waters State College. He is an experienced Teacher with a demonstrated history of working in the government administration and industry. Skilled in Coaching, Secondary Education, Classroom Management, Communication, and Lesson Planning. Strong education professional with a Graduate Diploma of Teaching focused in Secondary Education and Teaching from Central Queensland University.
- S02 : Ep. 07 : Self-teaching the latest design tools with Elvin Djonlagic
- S02 : Ep. 06 : Design thinking applied to business development and leadership with Kaitlin Sells
- S02 : Ep. 05 : Year 4 to NASA – A pathway beyond this world with Megha Wijewardane
- S02 : Ep. 04 : Entering the Industry – Transitioning from Tertiary Education with Angus Godwin & Alexis Harper
- S02 : Ep. 03 : Real world design applications while studying with Alma Yulianisa
- S02 : Ep. 02 : The Importance of Travel & Design Education with Natasha Clough