Shadé Zahrai - An Award-Winning Leadership Strategist, Harvard-trained coach and member of the esteemed Forbes Coaches Council, Shadé Zahrai is a specialist in building a success mindset, self-belief and self-mastery for business professionals - and I discuss a unique topic that subconsciously, constantly influences, shapes and ultimately designs our life – the 5 x inner critics. Shadé details exactly what these critics are and how they can be recognised and design your life towards success. Tune into the eye-opening episode - an episode that has the power to change your life.
After leaving a successful 10+ year corporate career where she was recognised through multiple awards including being a 2 time finalist in prestigious Telstra Women’s in Business Awards and named Mentor of the Year in 2019, she now spends her time as running her positive-leadership company Influenceo Global, which consults, trains and coaches leaders and teams from startups to Fortune500s, and elevating the lives and careers of professional women around the world.
- S04 : Ep. 18 : Design Thinking in the Future of Work & Education featuring Ariel Raz
- S04 : Ep. 17 : Drones Technology with a purpose and how it relates to Education featuring Rob Sutton
- S04 : Ep. 16 : The Latest Innovations in Laser Technology and its Importance to 21st Century Education with Simon Moore
- S04 : Ep. 15 : Industrial Design – One of the most integrated and versatile design careers with Tim Williams and Andrew Peterson
- S04 : Ep. 14 : Science + Design + Technology + Manufacturing = 21st Century Orthotics Industry with Dean Hartley
- S04 : Ep. 13 : Dam Engineering & Safety across Four Continents and Eight Countries with Dr Gamini Adikari
- S04 : Ep. 12 : Renewable energies – the future of the energy sector with Vivienne Roberts
- S04 : Ep. 11 : Bespoke steel fabrication and advanced visualisation technologies with Dr. Vitor Bottazzi