One word – Success. In this riveting episode, Michael Lane (Managing Director of Success Resources) and I discuss the foundational principles of success. We go on to detail the definition of success as well as relevant philosophies and practices that can be learned from the best thought leaders of the current generation. These practices are meticulously broken down into foundational skills and detailed how these can be cultivated, nurtured and integrated through personal development and lifelong learning as well as through formal education. Most importantly, we go on to discuss the importance of these principles within the 21st century and how they play a major role in the current and future of work. Tune into learn from one of the best entrepreneurs of the world!
Michael is an Australian entrepreneur and the Director of Success Resources, the world’s largest provider of educational events featuring world-class speakers such as Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki, to name only a few.
Michael is a leader who is passionate about education. He is an expert in the touring business and a master at relationship building. With many of his businesses, he collaborates with a wide spectrum of well-known influencers and experts.
At Success Resources, he has been organising events for 17 years which equates to connecting over 12 million people globally with the greatest business and personal development educators and leaders of our time.
Aside from Success Resources, Michael is involved with three other companies in the areas of financial services, recruitment and digital media that transact over $200 million in revenue per year.
Outside of business, Michael is a loving husband, proud father and a keen golfer, and loves living close to the beach in sunny Sydney, Australia.
LinkedIn: Michael Lane
- S03 : Ep. 16 : Designing Ethical Communication with Ryan Tuckwood
- S03 : Ep. 15 : Autodesk’s Future of Making and the AEC Industry with Adam Walmsley
- S03 : Ep. 14 : Critical & Creative Problem Solving to the Rescue : A Pandemic Story with Daniel Davison
- S03 : Ep. 13 : Enterprise Skills for Innovation in Education with Samantha Reynolds
- S03 : Ep. 12 : Online Design Education with Madeline Taylor
- S03 : Ep. 11 : The Impact of Artificial Intelligence within the AEC with Alex Ferguson
- S03 : Ep. 10 : Varkey Foundation’s $1M Global Teacher Prize Finalist: Yasodai Selvakumaran
- S03 : Ep. 09 : Foundational Principles of Success with Michael Lane