Agile, lean, design thinking. These are terms that go hand-in-hand and in today’s insightful episode. Sarah Rose (Agile coach from Elabor8) and I unveil details on how Agile principles fit into 21st century education, as well as its importance for the future generations of tomorrow. We uncover details defining agile and lean as well as a case study on how agile has heavily benefited 21st century education. We connect the dots with design thinking and discuss its importance of it within any industry 4 sector. Sarah and I then go onto detail how these skills can be learned and cultivated within education practice so that the future leaders are moulded with integrated enterprise skills. Tune in for a fast, yet agile conversation.
With 20 years experience in the IT industry, Sarah now gains satisfaction by facilitating learning in Agile mindset and practices.
As a SAFe 4 Certified Program Consultant, she has experience implementing Agile at Scale and prior to arriving at Elabor8, gained her Agile stripes leading the Agile Adoption at Monash University. Sarah is active in the Melbourne Agile community and spoke at Agile Australia on the Monash Agile Adoption in 2017.
As a self-described pragmatist, she helps people put mindset first and focus on the practices that will actually deliver value.
- S03 : Ep. 11 : The Impact of Artificial Intelligence within the AEC with Alex Ferguson
- S03 : Ep. 10 : Varkey Foundation’s $1M Global Teacher Prize Finalist: Yasodai Selvakumaran
- S03 : Ep. 09 : Foundational Principles of Success with Michael Lane
- S03 : Ep. 07 : The Importance of Creativity and Innovation in Education with Adam Hudson
- S03 : Ep. 06 : 21st Century Tech Tools : AI, Robotics, Mechatronics & Cyber Physical Systems with Sue Keay
- S03 : Ep. 05 : Resilience – The Power of Perspective with Michael Crossland
- S03 : Ep. 04 : The Future of work and the key ingredients for success with Lavinia Iosub – Livit International
- S03 : Ep. 03 : Architecture in the 21st Century with David Basulto – ArchDaily