Agile, lean, design thinking. These are terms that go hand-in-hand and in today’s insightful episode. Sarah Rose (Agile coach from Elabor8) and I unveil details on how Agile principles fit into 21st century education, as well as its importance for the future generations of tomorrow. We uncover details defining agile and lean as well as a case study on how agile has heavily benefited 21st century education. We connect the dots with design thinking and discuss its importance of it within any industry 4 sector. Sarah and I then go onto detail how these skills can be learned and cultivated within education practice so that the future leaders are moulded with integrated enterprise skills. Tune in for a fast, yet agile conversation.
With 20 years experience in the IT industry, Sarah now gains satisfaction by facilitating learning in Agile mindset and practices.
As a SAFe 4 Certified Program Consultant, she has experience implementing Agile at Scale and prior to arriving at Elabor8, gained her Agile stripes leading the Agile Adoption at Monash University. Sarah is active in the Melbourne Agile community and spoke at Agile Australia on the Monash Agile Adoption in 2017.
As a self-described pragmatist, she helps people put mindset first and focus on the practices that will actually deliver value.
- S04 : Ep. 23 : Concept to Construction: Design & Manufacturing Workflows Featuring Nathan Rice
- S04 : Ep. 22 : Augmented Reality X Design: How AR Can Transform The Way We Create & Design, Featuring Gwyllim Jahn
- S04 : Ep. 21 : Flying Cars : The Future is Here, Featuring Jacky Yang
- S04 : Ep. 20 : AI x Creativity – Measuring the Unmeasurable Featuring Paul Browning
- S04 : Ep. 19 : The Aerospace Sector – Design Thinking, Technologies and more… Featuring Karl Domjahn
- S04 : Ep. 18 : Design Thinking in the Future of Work & Education featuring Ariel Raz
- S04 : Ep. 17 : Drones Technology with a purpose and how it relates to Education featuring Rob Sutton
- S04 : Ep. 16 : The Latest Innovations in Laser Technology and its Importance to 21st Century Education with Simon Moore