In this episode, Michael Warr (Product Manager Aus/NZ) and I unpack all the BIM/CAD and technical details of one of the biggest technology companies in the design and construction industries – Graphisoft. We were able to unpack the latest information and answer questions such as – Who is Graphisoft? What are the company capabilities including BIM Authoring, as a design tool? Details and understanding the capabilities of powerful software packages such as ArchiCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, BlueBeam and TwinMotion etc. Also, what does the future of these software packages hold? How it plays a role in design, documentation and the construction industry as well as using VR, AR and AI alongside design. Not to mention, how students/educators and professionals should embed these (essential) skill sets within their portfolio? Tune in for more details!
Michael is the ANZ Product Manager for architectural, engineering and construction software at Central Innovation. In this role is he responsible for the training and professional development of the technical and sales teams. He also manages and designs the training and content provided by Central Innovation. He is well versed in all things BIM and has a vast experience and knowledge base in a multitude of cutting edge BIM solutions. A trained architect, lecturer, manager and mentor to students, Michael is actively involved with the industry and shaping the future of Open BIM workflows in Australia.
THIS EPISODE WAS PROUDLY AND EXCLUSIVELY SPONSORED BY CENTRAL INNOVATIONS
Speaker: Michael Warr - firstname.lastname@example.org
CAD Solutions from Central Innovation
Computer Aided Design (CAD) has revolutionised design in the architectural, engineering, construction and manufacturing industries. Thanks to its data-sharing functionality, it has enabled ever-greater accuracy, quality, and collaboration.
No wonder it’s used at all levels of manufacturing: from creative concepts through to materials testing, rendering and more.
For more than two decades, Central Innovation has been helping architects, product designers, engineers and manufacturers gain a competitive edge, driven by greater innovation and productivity.
Central Innovation seeks out the best of this technology in the market, chosen for its ease of use, affordability and ability to increase productivity.
The software we recommend:
speeds up the design cycle,
keeps costs on track
ensures a high degree of accuracy and detail
facilitates collaboration, and
helps you get products to market faster.
But Central Innovation is much more than just a software supplier. We work with your team to integrate CAD systems within your business IT structure, ensuring seamless data and workflow functionality.
If needed, we can develop bespoke solutions, unique to your business. We have remarkable technical expertise, as well as proven knowledge of business processes. Through us, you have access to a team of some of Australia’s most experienced developers and consultants.
We provide ongoing support and training for your staff wherever needed to ensure you’re using the CAD solutions to their full potential, laying the foundation for your business to reap the benefits of design innovation.
To find out more, please contact us or take a look around this site.
- S04 : Ep. 16 : The Latest Innovations in Laser Technology and its Importance to 21st Century Education with Simon Moore
- S04 : Ep. 15 : Industrial Design – One of the most integrated and versatile design careers with Tim Williams and Andrew Peterson
- S04 : Ep. 14 : Science + Design + Technology + Manufacturing = 21st Century Orthotics Industry with Dean Hartley
- S04 : Ep. 13 : Dam Engineering & Safety across Four Continents and Eight Countries with Dr Gamini Adikari
- S04 : Ep. 12 : Renewable energies – the future of the energy sector with Vivienne Roberts
- S04 : Ep. 11 : Bespoke steel fabrication and advanced visualisation technologies with Dr. Vitor Bottazzi
- S04 : Ep. 10 : Mining & Exploration in the 21st Century with Kate Dickson
- S04 : Ep. 9 : Artificial Intelligence & BigData with Rahul Kota & Matthew Lakis