Yet another young CEO – Scott Millar (from BOP) and I discuss the applications of Augmented Reality (AR), its current capabilities and how it fits into the current classroom in today’s education context. Not only that, we uncover the importance of nurturing 21st Century Learning skills to make way for the future innovators of the next generation. It is the way of the future and we are in the middle of a significant shift in our education system.
The tech-head prodigy behind BOP Industries, Scott Millar, is a young entrepreneur taking the world by storm. Compared to a young Steve Jobs after turning a year nine school project into a thriving business, Scott has deferred university to run BOP Industries full time, now with a growing presence across the world. BOP Industries is a Brisbane based holographic projections start up creating holograms for the event industry and running workshops to teach students about technology with a focus on creativity. Scott and his team are on a mission to inspire the next generation of digital creators and encourages students to think ‘entrepreneur’ when it comes to their future.
- S03 : Ep. 24 : The Importance of the United Nations SDGs in Education with Joel Lindsay
- S03 : Ep. 23 : Esports in 21st Century Education with Dan Martinez
- S03 : Ep. 22 : Investing in the 21st Century with Nathan Birch
- S03 : Ep. 21 : The 5 Inner Critics and how these Design our life
- S03 : Ep. 20 : IoT & 21st Century Education with Michelle Howie
- S03 : Ep. 19 : Everything SketchUp with James Charnley
- S03 : Ep. 18 : Mindfulness in 21st Century Education with Amy Lou Wilson
- S03 : Ep. 17 : The Future of Visualisation in Design with Christopher Nichols